Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition. Self-driving car race is still on. For achieving SAE level 3-5 of autonomy, billions of miles must be driven autonomously, in real world and in simulation, to prove robustness and better-than-human performance of autonomous cars. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. In the project, along other professionals, you will be working on a complex pipeline supporting parking functions development, involving, among others, usage of 3D world simulation for functions validation.
Who we're looking for?
- Master or PhD in area of: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, Applied Math, etc
- C++ / Python
- Understanding of at least one from:
o How sensors work:
o vehicle dynamics and modelling
o computer vision
- Understanding of 3D graphics, raytracing, simulation
- Sensor simulation experience (e.g., LIDAR / Radar simulation)
- Simulation software experience (CARLA, IPG CarMaker, ...)
- FMI / FMU
- Understanding of X-In-the-Loop SW Modules testing: