Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are hiring for DevOps Engineer.
In this role you will be developing, supporting the evolution and maintenance of the core application used by the bank’s clients for FX trading. The application is based on a stack provided by Caplin which is then customised according to our client needs. You will get the necessary training on the platform.
Who we're looking for?
- Red Hat Linux Experience
- Experience with managing RHEL environment
- Experience with managing SSL licenses and certificates
- Experience with Unix scripting & networking
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment infrastructure
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, Kubernetes is nice to have
- Network experience is nice to have
- Fluency in English
- Valid PL / EU work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket