Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who has the relevant industry experience to help us build a robust, scalable, and maintainable SaaS product for clients.
Join our dynamic global team of talented developers, technical architects, and functional analysts who work in concert to deliver high-profile projects using modern technologies. The goal of this team is the implementation of a unified data strategy to be adopted by the various engineering teams based upon the firm's data platforms, with the appropriate governance and controls for protecting the firm's and clients' data.
- Work on a strategic platform used by all divisions across the firm.
- Interact directly with the business and other engineering teams to build innovative solutions to support our business.
- Play a big part in design and implementation in a team-oriented environment.
- Apply an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving. and product development.
- Develop your technical skills; we will provide support to help you grow.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant development experience.
- Sound understanding of SDLC processes, including experience with continuous integration and deployment, SDLC best practices, with an emphasis on testing and code quality.
- Experience with JVM languages such as Java, Kotlin, or Scala, and familiarity with best practices, functional and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with API-driven development (e.g. Restful, GraphQL).
- Cloud development familiarity, preferably AWS.
- Experience with building SaaS products, multi-tenant architectures, and vendor software onboarding is a big plus.
- Experience working with large software systems, cloud services, and databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and apply analysis to make data-driven decisions.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders, and working as part of a global team.