Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Now we are looking for developers to involve in projects where we develop and maintain software products for the world's largest retailers.
Join the Maintenance and Support team, which assures that all we create runs smoothly.
How do we work?
We are a small and flexible team of ca. 10 developers based in Wroclaw and Katowice. In our day-to-day work, we focus on fixing bugs and maintaining the world’s largest retailers’ software solution. Our typical day starts with a virtual team meeting where we split tasks, share knowledge and discuss the most complex cases. Then we get the job done. No steps to reproduce? For us, it’s not a problem – sometimes, you need to play detective to discover what’s hiding under a reported bug. Every day is a challenge here!
What makes us so unique?
Flexibility and personal preferences are essential to us: we try to link each person’s area of interest to the existing problems and solutions
We do not limit the job only to coding: if you’d like to grow as a solution architect or scrum master, you can be involved in such tasks
We are an open-minded, friendly, straight-forward and a very passionate team!
Do you currently work in a non-IT industry, but you have some programming skills, or you programmed a few years ago - no problem! The junior role is what you are looking for!
- like challenges and cooperation with the others
- are eager to learn from more experienced developers
- want to gain experience working with an extensive system/application in an international organization
- are bored with doing the same tasks over and over again
- prefer to understand the whole system instead of coding one module or a part of the application
- appreciate other activities developer’s job besides coding like planning, estimating, building and delivering the SW
…then this job is for you!
Your job will be to…
- Maintain and deliver bugfixes to high-end solution for the world’s largest retailers
- Investigate and repair defects located in existing software
- Prepare virtual machines, plan deliveries, estimate and implement small change requests
What do we require?
- Basic knowledge of C#, .NET
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL and SQL (T-SQL)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Communicative English
What would be nice to have?
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket
- Knowledge or desire to learn of modern framework such as React, Knockout or Redux etc.
- Experience working in an agile environment (i.e. Scrum)
- Familiarity with retail specifics
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Bonus Roczny
- Referral Program
- Zimne napoje
- Gorące napoje
- Parking dla samochodów
- Parking dla rowerów