The SAP Cloud Solution Leader is a sales support role focused on SAP Applications for Hybrid Application Services and is responsible for reviewing customer requirements, researching possible solutions, documenting the solution that best meets the customer requirements, and developing cost cases which includes hardware, software and labor to transition from current environment to the proposed solution and deliver the solution in steady state.
The SAP Cloud Solution Leader must have the ability to work closely with client teams and clients in a consultative selling mode, collaborating with clients/client teams to understand the client's business requirements, issues, and priorities and develop a solution that advances the client's business strategy and goals.
Who we're looking for?
Applicants typically have SAP Consulting backgrounds and must have the following skills:
- SAP Architecture and global landscape expertise, Sizing and scoping of core SAP platforms (HANA, ECC, NetWeaver, SCM, BI/BW, Portal, XI/PI, Solution Manager, etc)
- Understanding of bolt-on functionality (BI Accelerator, TREX, SAP Web Dispatcher, etc)
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability expertise specific to architecture components and landscape recommendations
- Working knowledge of ABAP and Java stack requirements
- Familiar with IBM pSeries and xSeries environments running SAP
- Up to date on current platform releases from SAP and trending solutions recommended by SAP
- Familiarity with compliance models such as HIPAA, Safe Harbor, and FDA compliance for SAP
- Understanding of cloud and hosting solutions, virtual platforms, and future roadmap of SAP support of cloud. Ability to craft custom solutions that may be innovative offerings in the marketplace by IBM.
- Knowledge of midrange hardware, including CPU's, disks, cards, storage
- Knowledge of the midrange operating systems, i.e. AIX, Win, Linux
- Knowledge of midrange networking connectivity
- Knowledge of infrastructures and middleware (active directory, WAS, databases)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
This is a customer team facing role and the candidate must be comfortable and confident working with Client Line of Business Executives and be able to work effectively in a collaborative role with IBM sales teams and business partners. Additional required skills include: Ability to present material and clearly communicate between executives and technical staff; Experience developing customer proposals, technical presentations, and landscape diagrams; Experience working in a Sales Support/Consulting position and solution selling; Ability to lead multi-department teams for solution designs & delivery.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking