We are MSS Surveillance IT. We work within investment banking IT organization and with other global businesses to protect our stakeholders from illegal or prohibited activity across channels, including but not limited to trading activity, audio communications and electronic communications.
We work in small teams, bringing development, testing, business analysis, QA and system reliability together. We have started on our journey towards working in a truly agile, no-silos environment. Our teams write their code, write automated test harnesses for their code, use automated mechanisms to deploy their code, and are accountable for their code in Production, including monitoring to ensure they work uninterrupted while delivering new code. All the while they also work closely with business analysts and business stakeholders to deliver value in a steady, incremental stream.
For us, DevOps is not just about technology automation (automated build, test and release). It is about a cultural focus on working cross-functionally and delivering in small increments. We do need people who are 100% focused on automated delivery and are capable of working in dynamic, cross-functional teams to make this happen!
As we're at the start of our Agile/DevOps journey, joining us will enable you to make a lasting impression in a key regulatory/compliance function in one of the world's largest banks.
The purpose of this role will be to lead and technically mentor Agile team located in Krakow. The successful candidate will help to lead, develop and manage strategic products under Surveillance eComm workstream to support and improve Surveillance's way of working in order to achieve strategic objectives.
- Work with the Product Owner to understand stakeholder requirements
- Develop, deploy & monitor solutions based on DL & ML models.
- Work with software engineers to embed the DL & ML models in the already existing stack.
- Optimizing existing data pipelines and other critical components of the ecosystem
- Responsible for onboarding new data sources and constructing data processing pipelines to train ML models
- Work with Data Scientists to productionise proactively developed analytics
- Ensure that development is undertaken in line with continuous integration and test driven development philosophies and that code quality standards and processes are adhered to.
- Work with Architects to both validate designs and ensure adherence to the agreed approach
- Carry out unit testing to ensure the quality of delivered components
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ Year experience in Software development.
- 3+ Year experience in Machine Learning technology
- Strong python skills with an emphasis on data processing libraries
- Very good understanding of either Tensorflow or Pytorch (Pytorch Lighting) and scikit-learn
- Familiarity with spark
- Familiarity with CNCF & ELK monitoring stack - nice to have
- Proven Experience in Micro service based architecture.
- Hands-on experience in Java (or equivalent) including proven experience of spring framework including but not limited to Messaging/Data/Core/batch modules.
- Strong understanding of CD/CI - Jenkins & Ansible, Git
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Good technical documentation skills
- Self-Starter and Self Motivated
- Logical/Analytical thinker and troubleshooter
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and proven rapid learning capability are essential.
- Able to deliver against tight deadlines
- Evidence of willingness to successfully take on responsibility with minimal supervision and deliver trading system deliverables.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of Project Management of large, multi-region projects.
- Proven ability to communicate with project managers and other developers
- Proven experience with working within service/operations management environment.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of software delivery and vendor coordinated projects
- Demonstrable experience of delivering business success with an enterprise-wide mindset