The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
We are looking for talented people to work on the next generation of Software for ADAS (Advanced driver-assistance systems) functions and HAD (Highly automated Driving) on highways for cars with a major German OEM. The development of such functions includes not only the software running in the vehicle, but also the related tests, validation, tooling and software infrastructure to support the main development and confirm and verify the quality of the customer functions. You will be maintaining and implementing functionalities and algorithms in C++ .
- Design, Development, and testing of software in C++;
- Design, Development, and testing of software in Python including scripting;
- Implementation and testing of functionality and/or algorithms for autonomous driving. Possible areas are driving strategy, trajectory planning, driver and road model, localization, object fusion;
- Contribution to software architecture;
- Debugging of software containing complex algorithms
Who we're looking for?
To be able to work in a team;
Readiness to work with high intensity to perform urgent tasks by pre-agreed time;
Ability to follow test-driven development approach;
1-2 years software development experience in international large-scale projects, preferably in the automotive domainNICE TO HAVE
ROS, AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture), SQL, Jenkins, Mathematical Modelling, Bazel, git, MISRA, SOLID, ADAS/Autonomous Driving experience, knowledge of AI, Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or similar