Take a part in one of the biggest projects for the Airline and Travel Industry, make history, embark on a new transformational journey!
The project includes a process of migrating several key products and IT infrastructure highly available and secure services, on Cloud Google Services.
- Developing, coding, testing, and debugging complex software solutions to the process of migration of the IT infrastructure on Cloud Google services, for improvement and software optimization
- Working with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them
- Resolving customer complaints with software and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Creating and assisting in the development of software technical documentation
- Conducting necessary testing before implementation
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Fully proficient with Java 8 and Java 11 programming language (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience with Spring, REST Services, GIT, Maven
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- English minimum at B2 level
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking