We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
- Managing and troubleshooting Windows and Vmware Operating System hosts, including but not limited to:
- New server build and servers decommission
- Server refreshment / migration
- Perform regular security tasks: Patching, Health Check, Vulnerability Scan...etc.
- Support customer’s high availability and real disaster recovery environment if any
- Perform and support on customer’s Disaster Recovery tests.
- Handling incidents, events, problems and requests, changes implementation
- Analyzing and solving recurring problems
- Handle vendor cases in Microsoft, HP, Vmware, etc.
- Support hardware related issues and organize parts replacement.
- Support projects and automation activities around Ansible.
- On call duty
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in server support for Windows & VMware (Windows servers 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 and VMware vSphere 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 6.7,7.0) - OS configuration, maintaining, and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of managing and maintaining the Windows and VMware Operating Systems, including AD, DNS, DHCP, NPS, WDS, VMware clusters, HA, FT, DRS, network configuration
- Capable to build, configure and activate a new system per the Tech specification, install the OS patches, and perform servers deactivation.
- Experience with Powershell / scripting
- Experience with Ansible
- Knowledge about High availability and Disaster recovery process and implementation
- Good troubleshooting skills, an analytic approach to given tasks and problems
- Good/Advanced English skills (reading, writing and oral) are a must
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Nice to have:
- Industry certifications as appropriate (VCP, VCAP, VCDX, MCSA, MCSE)
- Experience with Veem, TSM, TSM4VE
- Experience with Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google, IBM)
- Experience with Ansible
- French B1/B2
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking