Machine Learning Engineer
Known salary range
- You are creating strategies and solution designs for automated pattern recognition and automated compliance checks (content identification, analysis, interpretation) applied for documents of the trade finance business.
- You will design and integrate solutions for complex regulatory and business requirements, mainly realized in C# and Python. Of course, you will work in close cooperation with business analysts and developers of the team.
- You will refactor source code and introduce improvements to the current solutions.
- You will analyse key trade finance processes and identify automatization potential whilst using an artificial intelligence approach.
- You will structure and analyse given data to train machine learning algorithms and optimize them.
- You will support the incident resolution and bug fixing team at root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and operating.
- You will participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Develop and maintain automated checks and tweak OCR system to deal more efficiently with trade finance documents,
- Experience in C#/.NET.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of relational database and MS SQL,
- Basic knowledge of Business analysis methodologies, Data analysis, Machine learning
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Flexible working hours
7 - 19
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking