Join our Development Center in Wrocław and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be able to broaden your HR experience in various HR administration areas, in an international corporation that delivers IT solutions to the world famous clients. You will be enjoying multinational environment, positive working atmosphere and ongoing support and leadership of experienced HR colleagues.
- administration for the whole employment period - personnel hiring employment continuity and terminations
- ensuring day-to-day HR administration support to employees, PPMs/TLs
- creating and maintaining employees personal files
- conducting HR training sessions for newcomers
- cooperation with external payroll vendors
- preparation of personnel administration reports
Who we're looking for?
- at least 1 years' experience - independent position within HR department
- good knowledge of Polish Labor Law
- strong English skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office
- experience with HR applications (Xpertis, Optima etc.)
- knowledge of relocation processes would be an asset
- experience in HSSE or HSSE postgraduate studies diploma would be an asset