Join our Development Center in Cracow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- Investigates and resolves software and hardware problems for end users through established processes and procedures
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming work order system (telephone, voice mail, e-mail and in person) requests to assist users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other related technologies
- Interviews users to collect information about the problem and lead users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error/problem
- Sets-up computers, phone system, software and peripheral equipment for new company hires
- Sets-up users on network and provide user name and password access to specified systems
- Trains users on software
- Assists with Network Administration including connections, hardware and programming configuration, based on vendors Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, IBM
- Utilizes particular technical skills in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and server management / maintenance
- Optimizes site connectivity, desktop performance and user experience (daily complaints now)
Who we're looking for?
Active Directory , LAN, Linux , windows 10 , hardware maintenanceNICE TO HAVE