KPMG is seeking a Project Manager to join the team. The candidate will be a key member of the Global Mobility Solutions team and will be responsible for driving a set of projects in the delivery of technology and services. The IT Project Manager will oversee the development and execution of projects, while ensuring they are completed on time, scope, budget and following the framework and governance defined by the PMO. You will need to have close relationship and often communication with management and executive level. It will be part of this role to have an oversight of resource allocation, manage teams workload and prioritize against competing demand for resources and respective skills.
- Work in professional and international environment with open minded people eager to help you and share knowledge
- Fast and comprehensive onboarding to project
- Participation in exciting IT engagements
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge
- Access to up-to-date technology.
- A set of necessary working tools
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
- Strong team-oriented culture (integration meetings)
- Remote work possibility
- Oversight of multiple IT Projects and ensure utilization Project Management Standards and Best Practices
- Project setup, plan and monitor progress to ensure project efforts meet demand
- Adhere to the define PMO framework and governance
- Manage and report on team capacity, and balance resources through multiple project teams.
- Monitor the execution and ensure project delivery
- Coordinate Quality Assurance of delivered products
- Overall stakeholders management and project progress reporting on a regular basis.
- Responsibility for key project execution and successful deliveries
- Support Applications Lifecycle and operational processes on current products
Who we're looking for?
- Previous exposure to IT Project Management methodologies and techniques
- Proved experience in managing IT projects using Agile and Traditional methodologies
- Experience in coordination of the multiple steps of an Application Lifecycle and IT Operations
- Strong Leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource capacity planning procedures and tools
- Exposure to IT Change Management processes
- Proven record of managing several IT Projects
- Experience in coordination through all the stages of an Application Lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a relatable area
- ITIL/PMP/Agile certification is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages