Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets
- The integration analyst leads the analysis and design phase of business transformation projects through the implementation of new core insurance software provide by Sapiens.
- The analyst will become an expert in the Sapiens software application/s and use the out of box system functionalities to support customer’s integration requirements.
- The analyst will work with the insurance companies to understand their current integrations with the legacy and external system, the relevant eco system architecture and work with the customer to define the “to be” integration and architecture using the Sapiens software application as the base.
- The analyst will define the new integrations in the case where the Sapiens offering does not support the customer’s integration requirements
- The analyst will run workshops and work closely with the insurance companies to gather requirements and in turn define, document, and present the integration solutions back to the customer.
- The analyst will work closely with project management, product management, development, and testing teams to ensure a high-quality implementation of the defined integration solutions.
- Design the integration solution based on the customer requirements and the existing integration specification of the legacy and external systems
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed integration specifications
- Lead or participate in integration solution Design workshops.
- Understanding the customer existing integration and how they translate into IDIT system integration solution
- Write solution design documents (iSDS)
- Provide support throughout the project lifecycle when needed
- Provide support to the customer
- Provide support to development, QA, UAT and production
Who we're looking for?
- Experience of 4 years as a system integration analyst
- Excellent analytical skills
- General Insurance business knowledge
- Experience with insurance and with working with insurance companies (advantage).
- Experience with integration of insurance services and insurance related systems
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with information systems (such as ERP) at a super user level
- Experience with XMLs, SOAP, REST, JSON (advantage)
- Experience with SQL scripts – advantage
- Experience with file processing - an advantage
- Experience with interface design including technical knowledge
- Experience with overseas customers and willingness to travel abroad periodicall
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages