Deliver modern, omni-channel, real-time retailing shopping experience built on Sabre Travel AITM for low-cost carries (LCC). Enhance direct offer capabilities to drive airline yield. LCC's require low cost and highly configurable flexible eCommerce capabilities and provide ability for LCC to process Offer and Order transactions. Provide reduced cost through consolidation of common components including consolidation of offer management system.
First deliverables will include building and enhancing to Shopping Engine and Retailing Mixer to achieve the following
- Shopping Engine to be able to offer air solution for LCC using Radixx content fare/rule/schedule and availability
- Retailing Mixer to support Offer/Order API for Shopping Engine
Analyzing current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them, establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration,
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, workforce, and time necessary,
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution,
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
Who we're looking for?
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation,
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures,
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Experience and knowledge of open-source software, frameworks, and broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development in C++
- wide and deep understanding of C++ ecosystem,
monitoring and diagnosis;
Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
Strong experience in database systems with both relational and NoSQL stores
- Experience in Cloud deployments, Preferably in GCP.
- Experience in IAC, SLIs and SLOs, incident management