Our client is an e-commerce company that operates in the Japanese, Taiwan, and Hong Kong markets. Their business infrastructure consists of a marketplace and several brand-oriented websites.
The technology stack is Ruby, React, React Native, and AWS.
Development work is spread between three major areas:
- Support of current applications
- Enhancements and feature development
- Support of marketing campaigns
The team follows the Scrum process and requires tight collaboration with the in-house product and development teams located in Japan.
The ability to work during Japan business hours is an advantage.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of testing experience
- Experience testing microservices
- Experience with integration testing
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with test management systems
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience organizing and maintaining testing processes in projects
- Experience managing a team of testers
- Experience in automated testing
- Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, Jmeter, etc.)
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips