DataArt's client is a US-based investment company that manages tens of billions of dollars and conducts business in several areas: private equities, credits, and liquid markets.
Our project is related to one of the company's internal systems in generating custom reports based on a multi-dimensional array of data. At this stage, DataArt's team is engaged in developing new functionality and the improvement/revision of the existing functionality.
We are looking for a skilled, responsible and passionate .NET Software Developer to join our team. The specialists in our challenging and dynamic project should possess excellent software development skills and develop and implement new solutions and support existing functionality. Basic knowledge of the structure of investment institutions and an understanding of terminology are very welcomed.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience developing .NET-based commercial applications
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with OOP, OOD, and design patterns (IOC, SOLID, CI)
- Hands-on experience working with MS SQL, MDX queries
- Deep understanding of software development processes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications
- Experience creating technical solutions that represent and support business processes
- Discuss and understand business requirements provided by Business Analysts
- Perform production deployments for software enhancements (public finance model) as a rotating role within the team
- Able to adapt to financial software project dynamics and changes
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Would be a plus
- Experience designing cloud solutions and cloud portable on-premise solutions
- Proficiency with web technologies: RESTful services, ReactJS applications
- Expertise in NoSQL database engines
- Experience with distributed message-based solution architecture and messaging engines
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips