Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
We are looking for an experienced test automation developer to become a part of Sapiens highly talented automation developers.
The position includes developing automation tests using Selenium WebDriver in large QA projects.
- Understand the system components & flows
- Define and implement a solution for automated tests on existing framework to support new project requirements
- Creating automation for web services
- Analyze automation results, isolate code changes causing the failures and produce detailed reports.
- Working with the latest technologies – Selenium, Jenkins, Jira and many more
- Continuously learn and share learnings with the team
- Work closely with QA team members to understand and validate application changes and impacts on data, exports, and reports
- Proactive and initiative approach
- Collaboration and team work skills
- Capable to analysis existing automation flows in order to enhance and expend them.
- Mentoring & learning skills
- Abilities of becoming a technical activity leader
- Self-management abilities
- Ability to work with the customer
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Zimne napoje
- Gorące napoje