Prospective candidate will join highly agile tech team designing, developing, and operating new high-performance platform called Front Office Architecture, that is specialised in Equity, Equity Derivative, Fixed Income and Structured Products trading and market making. You will participate in the DevOps work environment and have a direct contact with your stakeholders that can be trader, or your IT to colleagues to identify deficiency or limitation in the current platform and suggest an improvement. You are expected to learn a lot about how trading business works on the job and contribute your technical expertise.
The team works mostly on two payment application (one microservice, one monolith microservice): BMS and BPS.
The team consists of 9 ppl: 2 Java seniors, 3 Java juniors, 1 BA, 1 PO, 1 manager, 1 Scrum Master. All, but 1 person located in Wroclaw. Stakeholders located in Switzerland (Zurich).
- back-end development;
- Participating in development for new features and enhancements.
- Participating in the daily operations with a specialist team to solve production issues (bug fixing - up tp 20 per cent of work content);
- Work in Agile, Scrum teams with active development book of work
- Strong communication and cooperation in international team, with main resources based in Wroclaw and Zurich;
- writing test cases (there's no separate QA team, however most of the test are automated with the coverage ranging to 90%);
- preparing runbook/delivery handover to a dedicated DevOps team on Client's end.
Who we're looking for?
- Java 8;
- Spring Data;
- Spring API;
- basics of Spring Security;
- JUnit 5;
- JMS (Java Message System);