Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We are looking for professional QA Automation eager to work with legacy regression tests and convert them to a new automation framework as part of companywide initiative, with a long-term view to enhance with Continuous Integration automated test solution for mobile and web based applications.
- Use Cucumber-JVM to specify business and test requirements into test automation functionality.
- Write and support build automation framework for all applications in the WMUK estate including Mobile, Web and legacy applications.
- Perform maintenance and upgrades on the framework and test case code base
- Able to perform manual QA role when desired or needed.
- Execute automated regression tests as part of monthly release cycle (on occasion manual tests may need to be executed until conversation work is completed)
Who we're looking for?
- Test Automation Development in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience in BDD/ Cucumber-JVM
- In-depth knowledge of Core Java 8+
- Experience in WebDriver and Selenium Grid
- JDBC and/or Hibernate and able to run SQL queries
- Maven & Jenkins CI
- SQL Programming
- XP Practices
- Git user
- Continuous Integration