Currently, we are looking for a talented IT Specialist to join the Business Applications Support (BAS) Team in Katowice. Our Team provides cross-platform (Linux/Unix/AIX, Windows) and cross-technology support. We are providing Level 2 & level 3 of support during regular office hours and on-call.
This job ad is for Kyndryl CIC in Katowice, but work can be done remotely from any place in Poland.
- Perform technical and software operations for maintenance
- Administration, management, and operation of customer-specific business applications in Production and Pre-production environments
- Manage technical incidents (diagnosis and processing) keeping record in Incident monitoring tool according to Middleware scope of work
- Perform planned technical operations
- Maintain and update instructions and operating procedures
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2+ year relevant IT experience
- Experience with application exploitation, Unix / Linux / Windows system support
- Technical troubleshooting management ability
- Good understanding of IT processes and good practices characteristic for large IT corporation (ITIL knowledge/training/certificate is a plus)
- Client Facing role experience
- English communication skills
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of any scripting and programming language is highly appreciated
- Experience with application maintenance
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking