As a Azure DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a highly focused, self-managed Agile team who designs, develops & maintains a Continuous Build, Integration, Test and Monitoring pipeline to support the delivery of our client’s strategic ambitions. As our teams operate in a highly dynamic, squad-based environment, you will have the opportunity to work close-knit squad that cultivates creativity and challenges the status quo and pushes limits on finding new and inventive ways to work.
This position offers great career growth opportunities using emerging technologies including Cloud, Analytics and Machine Learning as part of a highly available DevOps implementation to help drive quality, speed and efficiency. You are also part of a team who constantly seeks to add value for our stakeholders, enhances the scalability of our infrastructure and manages the disaster recovery and capacity of our delivery pipeline.
The ideal candidate should have a strong passion for solving problems, developing highly efficient automation and digital deployment pipelines, experimenting with new technologies and development of their own hobby applications. They should also have a keen interest in researching the latest data security trends and regulations, and a broad understanding of cybersecurity attacks. In addition, the ideal candidate must also have a relentless desire for continuous improvement through the learning of new things, be a champion of new ideas, continually explore new perspectives, and embrace going beyond their comfort zone even at the risk of failure or embarrassment.
Who we're looking for?
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English Fluent (verbal and written)
- Experience with continuous delivery and continuous integration practices
- 3 years proven experience in Azure platform environment
- 3 years proven experience in Agile environment
- 3 years proven IaC (Infra as Code) knowledge
- Knowledge about Azure Networking
- Multiple Azure certified, at least AZ104 and AZ204
- Proactive, assertive
- Positive mindset to learn and improve continuously
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible and/or Terraform
- Demonstrable knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Hands-on knowledge with Linux RedHat and/or Docker containerization
- Good knowledge of Golang, NodeJS, Python, Groovy, Bash, Shell applications
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Travis and Jenkins
- Experience with Linux development toolchain (i.e. rpm, yum)
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Strong communication skills and able to convey ideas and opinions to others.
- Problem-solving attitude
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Graphana and ELK stack
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services is an asset
- Experience in enterprise-related development and deployment (scalability, performance)
- Experience building applications on cloud infrastructure, e.g., private clouds, public clouds
- Experience working in an agile team, e.g., Kanban
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking