Intelligent document management is a global engineering & support organization, comprising around 70+ individuals located across the world. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. The application is built in micro services matter on .net framework based on Wintel platform along with 3rd party software to deal with multiple Petabytes of application and communication data.
We are currently in search of talented BA who will join our team in Wroclaw and will be able to lead Business Analysis processes
We are looking for experienced individual who would be able to do both IT BA and Business BA tasks with an understanding of OCR logic, micro-services architecture as well as Regulatory Archiving. Someone that is keen on investigating solutions for complex topics, always struggles for a high quality, is extremely motivated to work and always prepares a clear and consistent documentation.
You will contribute to the design and documentation of business requirements, covering document processing logic of application in addition to operational functionality to deliver end to end solutions to our stakeholders. The creation of the solution documentation strengthening of the systematic traceability from business request to application function is a vital part of the work. Teamwork and cross-discipline collaboration is essential.
Who we're looking for?
Key aspect on this position is communication. A person that would be working on such position is expected to be able to speak to senior stakeholders including business representatives.
- Have 4+years' experience in business\system analysis, preferably in banking industry
- Strong understanding of IT Technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with IT and Business
- Have strong analytical skills
- Object oriented design
- Open minded and self-motivated
- High level of competence in verbal and written English
- Have very good understanding of business as well as technical language
- Create UML diagrams, data flow diagrams, ERD (diagrams)
- Know Scrum and SAFe framework and is ready to work that way
- Good to have experience with SPARX Enterprise Architect or Jira by Atlassian
- Experience in design of web applications and back-ends
- Experience in the Archiving Domain
- Experience of banking processes
- Understanding of integration architecture
- Understanding of OCR logic or experience in solutions with OCR engines
- German would be an asset