Sapiens Life Insurance (Life, Pension, Annuities)
The Sapiens Solution for Life, Pension & Annuities is a life insurance software solution designed to provide excellence in the administration of insurance business, facilitate digital transformation and fast time-to-value for digital strategies, and create greater efficiency via legacy consolidation. CoreSuite is comprised of three fully integrated, core components: Sapiens Policy Administration, Sapiens Billing, and Sapiens Claims Management. The suite offers full pre-integration to the Sapiens DigitalSuite.
- Development of components/services according to requirements and to the required quality
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development of software components and applications
- Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
- Interact with Product Owner and Business analyst across geographies to leverage expertise and take up development to next level
- Contribute in institutionalize the industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
Who we're looking for?
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of hands on design and development experience in C++
- Well versed with object oriented methodologies
- Good knowledge of Design patterns, and Data Structures
- Experience working with relational database and SQL commands
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, quick learning capability and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, to work well with others and to be a team player.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically scrum)
- Knowledge in Insurance – an advantage
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages