The Java Developer implements and maintains software based on business requirements or incidents and does optimizations and performance tasks. He/she designs, plans and implements java applications depending on bank standard architectures and business requirements. He/she shares own technical knowledge with other team colleagues. Person in this position is able to complete his/her role independently.
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical training and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: medical care, Multisport Card, group insurance, Sodexo card
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
- In the current situation we are not travelling.
Your main tasks:
- Software development, defect analysis and bug fixing
- Software configuration management and development
- Creation of technical documentation
- Technical reviews of system components
- Re-Engineering/Refactoring of software systems
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of Java and Spring Framework
- Experience with Object-oriented analysis and design
- Development experience of Web Services REST/SOAP
- Basic knowledge of Oracle DB/SQL/relational databases
- Basic knowledge of testing frameworks (JUnit/Mockito)
- English B2 level mandatory
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Solaris
- Basic knowledge of Git/Maven
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD process
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking