Description of the position:
The Cluster “DL” runs a central services supporting “paperless bank” mission. Application Engineer is responsible for assurance that those services runs smoothly, by maintaining applications supporting document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving.
In your role as Application Engineer you will be a member of an international team of DLM cluster and process experts who are developing, maintaining and operating new applications and services.
You are responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
Your work in the Team and your main task is to ensure a frictionless assembly, Q/A, processing and transport of deployment packages from development to production environments and to maintain stable operation of production. Meanwhile you handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with developers, as well as other operation teams.
You carry out and take responsibility for the tasks and activities relating to the operation of applications in production with the following goals:
- Ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLA) are adhered to
- Optimise operation in production
- Implement changes in accordance with requirements
Your main tasks:
- Controlling and monitoring the central and decentralized applications, online systems and batch production
- Analyzing, resolving and documenting IT faults
- Implementation of changes in the production process as per change request
- Assurance of interrupted availability of the systems and applications
- Manual intervention in automatic processes in conjunction with the product managers or on request
- Handling of changes/ incidents/ problems with ticketing system
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of operating system: Unix / RedHat Distribution
- Good knowledge of Deployments and Shell scripting
- Basic knowledge of relational databases, SQL syntax knowledge, basic SQL queries practice
- Tivoli, UC4 - performance tuning, monitoring and issues resolution for software applications
Nice to have:
- ticketing system
- Dynatrace (monitor applications)
- Jira / Confluence
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactive attitude
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- English - B2 / communicative
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking