- Within the cluster Wertpapier Produkt, a project team has been established in order to develop a new web applications for our security products (e.g. managing investment funds).
- The frontend is designed according to the standard of Commerzbank architecture which is based on Java & React.
- Our agile team consists of a Product Owner, Business Experts, Lead-Developer in Frankfurt and 5 Java-developers in Lodz.
- Developing the new web-based applications for management of security accounts and trading of Commerzbank
- Dealing with complex business processes and business data objects of the security functionalities such as security transaction overview, corporate actions, etc. of course, you will be fully supported by the business analysts, which are available in the team
- Integration backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape, both per REST and SOAP, and legacy mainframe host programs to realize the functionality of the application
- Working on challenging user stories independently for which you are individual responsible or preparing solution designs and break them down into smaller tasks as part of the refinement process
- Working in a flat hierarchy and being an important part of our agile team which includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers, testers and operations
- Participating in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) in an internationally distributed team using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Very good knowledge of React library
- Experience in using Java 8 or higher, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Cloud
- Good knowledge of JPA & Hibernate, REST
- Good knowledge of: GIT, CI/CD, OpenShift, BitBucket, Selenium, Fortity, Sonar Qube, Docker
- English B2 level (mandatory)
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Relational database and SQL
- Experience in API Development
- German (optional)
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking