- Active monitoring of applications and understanding of the technology used
- Incidents and problems handling
- Analysis, troubleshooting of the issues and maintain the stable operation of production
- Providing workarounds and final resolutions for problems to assure expected support level
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Fulfills committed tasks according to position’s requirements
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of Tomcat, Cloud, etc.)
- Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified)
Who we're looking for?
- Practical experience in application management of IT systems (maintenance, monitoring, incident analysis, deployments, rollout management)
- Basics of relational databases, SQL syntax knowledge, basic SQL queries practice
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience in Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Experience in job scheduling and analysis
- Good knowledge of Monitoring tools
- Proactive and structured mode of operation, supporting projects and driving tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and line with the clients need
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast-changing environment
- Good team player with a high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- English B2 level
- German language – nice to have
We looking for such profiles in a different team. You are welcome to apply with friends!
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking