- Creating scripts for test automation.
- Understanding the app context and propose improvements that lead to higher test quality.
- Collaborate with developers and other testers organized in an agile setup.
- Test preparation; test execution
- Supports and coordinates the execution of the test
- Analyzes the business & technical specifications
- Definition of test cases
- Defect management
- Assists with test planning
- Creates the test definition
- Run tests and retests
- Document the test results
- Document the deviations
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge of test management and test tools (creation of test cases, manage the test execution and analyse as well as manage defects)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language
- Experience in creating test documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality automated tests
- Understanding of application development
- English B2 level
- Willingness to grow in Test Area
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and line with the clients need
- Experience in working with agile methodology will be highly valued
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Good team player with a high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- High flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing environment
- German language – nice to have
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified)
We looking for such profiles in a different team. You are welcome to apply with friends!
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking