Senior Specialist in Liquidity Area
Known salary range
You will have an opportunity to work with a broad spectrum of sophisticated risk models developed at one of Europe’s largest banks.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
- Performing validation tasks
- Writing high quality validations codes as well as validation reports and other documentation
- Training and supervision of junior colleagues
- Presenting the results of validation and ad- hoc analyses to Validation Committee
- Development of reusable codes (packages, libraries) for use across different validations (IT infrastructure).
- Filling in various reporting forms and templates.
Who we're looking for?
- High knowledge of R and SQL
- Good knowledge of LaTeX, Excel, SAS
- Good analytical thinking with attention to details
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- First experience on analytical positions would be an asset
- English B2 Level
Flexible working hours
7 - 19
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking