At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a Java Developer who recognizes the importance of both individual and group effort to deliver high quality products that meet customer needs.
In this role, you will contribute significantly to successful results in Lumada APM project which is the most proven and efficient asset performance management solution on the market. Reporting to Jakub Kowalczyk, you will work in a collaborative environment and have possibility to provide guidance to the wider R&D team. You will see your work transformed into a tangible product.
Our tech stack and tools include: Java 8 and 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Servlets, REST API, ORMs (Hibernate, ScalikeJDBC, SLQ ( PostgreSQL, SQL Server), Scala, Maven, Git, Azure DevOps, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, and Prometheus.
- Designing and developing a modern, enterprise-class solution that is available as Cloud (SaaS) and on-premises versions. The solution that is based on a microservice architecture with Kubernetes, Kafka and Docker technologies on board
- Following best software development practices that result in the very good code quality (doing unit tests, code reviews, and knowledge sharing)
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or an equal field of study
- At least 3 years of experience in Java development
- Strong understanding of the service-oriented software and large scale distributed systems
- the Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
- the Unit testing techniques and frameworks
- An agile development environment
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles
- Technical knowledge of cloud-based systems (infrastructure, platform types, and software as a service principles) is considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of TypeScript and ReactJS, experience with the microservice architecture or Azure technologies are considered as an advantage
- Good written and spoken communication in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- On-line training platform
- MS Office license
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Public transport subsidy