Take a chance to learn and work with world class masters during Blue Yonder Boot Camp!
🔎 How Boot Camp will grow you?
- Unique program to learn best of breed Supply Chain Software
- Highly professional environment of top industry experts
- Projects delivering best-in-class SCM & IT solutions and work with the global companies
- Exposure to the various Cloud / SaaS products we operate 🤔
- Soft skills development to unlock your full potential 🧠
- Safe-to-fail environment to let you gain practical experience and propel innovation
- Training plan dedicated to individual career path 🤩
- Great culture of multinational teamwork 🤝🏼
🔎 More info about program:
- Our Boot Camp is eager to develop and invest in the future talents of Blue Yonder.
- Program participants have the opportunity to work on projects that deliver real business value, network with associates worldwide, learn about our cutting-edge supply chain technology and develop world-class business knowledge.
- The program starts with an intensive onboarding (3 months of extensive training) followed by 3 months of practical experience in one of our Customer Success department: Consulting, Cloud Onboarding, Customer & Cloud Support.
- During this time, you will have a great opportunity to learn more about Cloud / Support processes and tools, Supply Chain Management, and get overall information about our Category Management, Luminate Control Tower, Data Platform products, and many more.
- After the program, you will get a full-time position and become a part of the fascinating digital Supply Chain World.
🔎 About Blue Yonder (formerly JDA Software):
- Here at Blue Yonder we are a culture, not a company. It is built on collaboration, respect and having fun whenever possible.
- We aim for a culture that is as diverse as the world around us; inviting and inclusive because we recognize that the great solutions and experiences come from teams with divergent backgrounds that fuel the engines of great debate and great progress.
- As a global Supply Chain Software company, we help the world’s leading manufacturers, retailers and logistics companies to create more autonomous, sustainable and profitable operations and drive value for their businesses.
- We are a proven, passionate bunch of game-changers so apply and fulfill your Potential!
🔎 BY central perks menu:
- Private health care package
- Life insurance
- 26 vacations days (instead of 20)
- Extra recharge days
- Two volunteering days
- Sport allowance /card and Yoga classes
- Grow your career: e-learning platform and various in-house trainings
- Special interests groups: various communities of professionals and knowledge vault
- Programs for innovators
- Salary range 7000 - 9000 PLN gross
- Annual Bonus
- Referral program
- Unique team building events
- Work with Architects and assist with designing and implementing new systems and the support processes
- Providing support for our global clients
- Solving problems and learning a new software toolset in a multicultural environment
- Take part in multinational projects
- Bring new ideas, actively participate in dialogue
- Speak English on a daily basis
Who we're looking for?
- IT/Engineering/Data Science/Supply Chain Management degree (or last-year student) or equivalent experience. We are also open to people who want to change their career path
- Fluent English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills with attention-to-detail
- Java basic know how
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Windows and Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Some scripting languages. Preferably Python, Shell and PowerShell
- Any coursework related to ML (Machine Learning) algorithmic engines and concepts
- Any course work or internship experience related to Cloud based platforms like Azure or AWS, SaaS solutions
- GitHub, Rest-Api awareness
- Additional language on B2+ level