At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
In your role you will become a part of DevOps team accountable for global CRM application (Salesforce/Veeva).
- You will work on the technical design & build of new features and improvements for our CRM application built on the Salesforce.com platform.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that features / improvements you deliver are in line with engineering best practices & code quality standards.
- Leading delivery or workstreams of limited scope in JIRA (with mentorship)
- Work in DevOps environment: tools, team, processes.
- Consulting and solving standard issues (in Operations and Delivery)
- Basic partnering with business users, in-house and external teams.
Who we're looking for?
- University degree in Computer Science/ Computer Systems or related field.
- Knowledge of OOP language e.g. Java or C#
- Experience with DevOps environment.
- Git repository.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Knowledge about Apex programming.
- Certificates from the Salesforce or Veeva area.
- Experience in CI/CD .
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages