In the role of C++ Developer you will be responsible for developing software solution handling functionality in the Cloud Radio Access Network. Cloud RAN is communications service to increased flexibility, faster delivery of services, and greater scalability in networks. Now enhanced with support for 5G mid-band for high performance in combined footprint. All modules we create are compiled as C ++ 11 / C ++ 14 / C ++ 17.
Our recruitment process consists of two stages, so it's fast, efficient and online!
After joining us:
- there is someone to learn from because we have telecom experts on board;
- "after COVID": you can work fully remotely or from the office in Wrocław (Fabryczna 6);
- you will work with the client's developers from Sweden on a daily basis, so you will use English every day;
- you will write more than one software component responsible for the management, configuration and supervision of the base station hardware and logical resources;
- you will not be drawn into an endless whirl of meetings;
- and therefore, if you are a person who wants to learn, there will indeed be opportunities for that!
Who we're looking for?
You might be the perfect match if you are:
- Software developer with at least 5-year experience, primarily skilled in C++ programming, including C++11/14 standard;
- Experienced in telecom area;
- Software engineer familiar with Linux based embedded systems with multi-process architecture and message-based interfaces;
- Telecom enthusiast, preferably with knowledge in cellular networks and BTS/NodeB/eNodeB HW and SW architecture;
- Able to understand complex areas but also dive into a specific domain;
- Team player, experienced with Agile way of working and Scrum methodology.
- Experience with radio base station SW components responsible for: Alarm (fault) handling and reporting, power and cooling control;
- Base station (site) HW and SW configuration, monitoring and management;
- Managing links between baseband unit (system module) and radio unit (remote radio head);
- Sector and carrier configuration;
- General knowledge in the domain of radio access technologies: GSM, WCDMA, LTE;
- Experience with CI and verification concepts and tools (we use Jenkins and Gerrit);
- Gtest/Gmock test framework experience;
- Hands-on experience with a distributed version control system (we use Git);
- Familiarity with Linux development environment and tools.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages