Our client is a leading global Financial Markets data provider that runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
Due to business changes, it is required to reduce the complexity of current systems and processes. Currently, data is held across multiple disparate platforms. The new solution will deliver new, simplified technology and data platform that will allow the business partners to create new financial products in an easier, efficient, and quicker way to better service time-critical client demand.
BA will work with the business team to identify requirements for migration of legacy application portfolio to the new platforms incl. upstream and downstream requirements, and the work required to bring the product requirements to life.
Stakeholders are both the product team interfacing with the clients, and a team of engineers and technical BAs, working in an Agile environment (Scrum Teams). Stakeholders are global-wide distributed. Development teams are based in the EU and US.
- Leading 1-2 scrum teams of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
- Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
- Lead a team using standard Scrum ceremonies
- Drive development team to stay focused on their Sprint plan to accomplish the Sprint goals
- Facilitate planning and build a delivery middle & long-term delivery roadmap
- Facilitate win-win decision making among Product Owner, Development Team, Stakeholders, Scrum Team, and Leadership Team.
- Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
- Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
- Coach a delivery team to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
- Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
- Standardize scrum practices among teams
- Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in delivering complex technical projects, both Agile and Waterfall.
- Deep understanding of SDLC, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Negotiation Skills, People Management, CI/CD, Waterfall Methodology
- 5+ years of solid experience working in Scrum Master / Project Manager Role
- Passion and deep understanding of Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Experience applying various estimation techniques
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with the ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity
- A constant focus on what could be improved and helps others to see the opportunity to improve
- Ability to self-regulate, be self-aware and socially connect with the team members to build a long-term relationship and create a healthy work environment
- Proficiency in using Jira in Scrum Framework
- Fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Scrum Master certification preferred (PSM I or CSM) or SAFe
- Understanding of Financial Market typical processes and business products
- Strong technical background