At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
- Support the Incident Management and Cyber Security Operations E2E case management process
- Help to improve and embed robust processes across teams which will help us achieve our overall strategy of reducing time to respond and triage concerns, improve the quality and response time of core case types and incidents that Cyber Ops has primary responsibility for
- Coordinate and build stronger partnerships with critical cross functional business owners (i.e. privacy, legal, corporate investigations, human resources)
- Deliver regular leadership information reports as needed
Who we're looking for?
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience working in general field of investigations, cyber security, investigative governance, or case management
- Experience working with investigative case management systems (e.g. ServiseNow)
- General knowledge of Cyber Security Operational functions, including; incident management, forensics, insider threat, and potential case types associated with these functions
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels.
- Very good English skills - level B2/ C1 (communicating with teams from other countries).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages