At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement technical security solutions from start to finish to improve GSK’s endpoint security posture.
- Hold full operational responsibility of security products within the endpoint environment.
- Drive milestone planning, deployment coordination, change management, documentation, and user training of new and existing technologies.
- Cooperation with other Information Security teams and outsourcing providers to ensure technology security solutions are in alignment with organizational strategic goals.
- Be a Security Engineering subject matter expert that can lead projects and initiatives.
- Be a tier III resource for security related issues or outages.
Who we're looking for?
Qualifications & Skills:
- Min. 3 years of IT Security Engineering experience working in an enterprise infrastructure or security architecture environment.
- Experience with at least 2 of the following proficiencies:
- Data Loss Prevention – (McAfee, Symantec, Forcepoint, Digital Guardian);
- Endpoint Detection and Response Software – (Crowdstrike, CarbonBlack, Tanium);
- Host Firewall – (Windows Firewall); Host Based Encryption – (Bitlocker);
- Cloud Security Controls – (Azure, GCP).
- Experience of problems solving and investigating complex issues within a highly regulated and secure environment.
- Working knowledge of various industry security standards and frameworks including: NIST, ISO 27001 and CIS benchmark.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, teamwork, relationship building.
- Professional certifications such as: CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, CGEIT, CRISC, CEH, or other relevant industry certification and/or desire to obtain such certifications.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Powershell, Python, VBScript, and Bash.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages