ABOUT PARTNER TECHNOLOGY TEAM
As part of Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) Partner Technology delivers and runs the tools and technology to make our internal SAP Partner Organization and the SAP Partners successful. We understand our internal and external End User needs by engaging directly with them and focusing on the right outcome.
- Write software meant to be executed in the cloud
- Knowledge in a diverse technology stack, for both frontend and backend applications
- Focus on software quality, through common practices such as Test-Driven Development, Code Reviews, Continuous Integration and Deployment and Monitoring
- Use, or implement if needed, common cloud deployments and coding workflows
- Drive innovation and early adoption of new methods, technologies, and solutions in close cooperation with other teams
- Being comfortable writing software using Java, Spring Framework and modern UI technologies such as React or Vue
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines aimed at cloud
- Proficient in agile software development leveraging continuous testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment automation
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in the English language
- Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as “team player”
- Academic degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering
Nice to Have:
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform (ideally cloud foundry), microservices, SAP CRM / ERP
- Familiarity with agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Experience in acceptance Test Driven Development as well as Data Driven Testing for mass data processing API’s is a real plus
- We are looking for at least 3 years’ professional work experience. At least 1 project of 1 year or more, using the technologies mentioned above.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Playroom for children
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.