About Partner Technology Team
As part of Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) Partner Technology delivers and runs the tools and technology to make our internal SAP Partner Organization and the SAP Partners successful. We understand our internal and external End User needs by engaging directly with them and focusing on the right outcome.
- Responsible for software development and quality assurance, as part of an agile delivery team
- Complete the deliverables with high quality and within set timeframe
- Support continuous improvements with focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability
- Provide Operational support for delivered solutions
- Support DevOps mindset, technology, and processes, to enable frequent releases in the Cloud
- Academic degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering
- Some experience in writing web applications using Java and Spring Framework/Boot
- Experience with one of UI frameworks like React, Angular, Vue.js
- Familiar in development tools and practices such as Git workflow (Code Reviews, Pull Requests, Merges) Test Automation and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in the English language
- Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as “team player”
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Experience with SAP HANA Database and SQL
- Experience with Node.js and/or Python 3
- Experience with performance profiling and tuning
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform (ideally cloud foundry), microservices
- We are looking for at least 1-2 years of professional work experience in software development.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Playroom for children
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.