We are looking for an IT Technology Consultant to drive the design & implementation of IT solutions in the area of master data management, specifically concerning material/product master data in our systems, and how it relates to the various business processes building upon a solid & consistent master data foundation.
ABOUT THE TEAM: Enterprise Data Technology (EDT) is part of the IES (IT) organization and responsible for providing consultancy & technology expertise in the area of data management, delivering data migration, integration, quality and master data projects to the entire SAP organization.
EDT is a cross data unit with many touchpoints into almost all strategic IT programs and is looking for a self-driven professional:
- Utilize your knowledge of the Business Technology Platform (BTP) to drive the deployment & integration of standard services, as well as contribute to the realization of user-friendly frontend application for product & material data maintenance
- Support strategic IT programs as well as targeted initiatives with your product master background improving the design, implementation & usage of the material master in our system landscape considering the complex dependencies.
- Define, implement and validate solution approaches for Software Licenses (perpetual and cloud), Consulting Services, and SAP Enterprise Cloud Services (former HEC)
- Participate in the co-innovation initiative with our standard development shaping SAP’s products based on our internal (IT) need and experience as early adopter.
- Be part of an international team of architects, developers, supporters and stakeholders from different LoBs.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent in information technology or related disciplines
- Experienced in utilizing GitHub, BTP deployment, configuration & transport mechanism, as well as test automation frameworks.
- Background in at least one area: Material Management, Sales & Distribution and/or Pricing & Conditions technique in business systems like SAP ERP, SAP S4/HANA, SAP CRM and/or Callidus CPQ
- Minimum 2 years experience working in master data management incl. exposure to material master, classification, bill of material, usage, pricing, etc.
- Knowledge of the BTP service “SAP Configuration and Pricing Service “ is a plus
- Natural curiosity, eager to learn more and expand your knowledge in IT technologies.
- High quality & excellent user experience is part of your DNA
- Good writing & communication skills
- Ability to understand end-to-end processes to identify the best solution approach
- Fluent in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking