We are looking for an IT Technology Consultant to drive the design & implementation of IT solutions in the area of master data management, specifically concerning material/product master data in our systems, and how it relates to the various business processes building upon a solid & consistent master data foundation.
ABOUT THE TEAM: Enterprise Data Technology (EDT) is part of the IES (IT) organization and responsible for providing consultancy & technology expertise in the area of data management, delivering data migration, integration, quality and master data projects to the entire SAP organization.
EDT is a cross data unit with many touchpoints into almost all strategic IT programs and is looking for a self-driven professional:
- Utilize your knowledge of the Business Technology Platform (BTP) to drive the deployment & integration of standard services, as well as contribute to the realization of user-friendly frontend application for product & material data maintenance
- Support strategic IT programs as well as targeted initiatives with your product master background improving the design, implementation & usage of the material master in our system landscape considering the complex dependencies.
- Define, implement and validate solution approaches for Software Licenses (perpetual and cloud), Consulting Services, and SAP Enterprise Cloud Services (former HEC)
- Participate in the co-innovation initiative with our standard development shaping SAP’s products based on our internal (IT) need and experience as early adopter.
- Be part of an international team of architects, developers, supporters and stakeholders from different LoBs.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent in information technology or related disciplines
- Experienced in utilizing GitHub, BTP deployment, configuration & transport mechanism, as well as test automation frameworks.
- Background in at least one area: Material Management, Sales & Distribution and/or Pricing & Conditions technique in business systems like SAP ERP, SAP S4/HANA, SAP CRM and/or Callidus CPQ
- Minimum 2 years experience working in master data management incl. exposure to material master, classification, bill of material, usage, pricing, etc.
- Knowledge of the BTP service “SAP Configuration and Pricing Service “ is a plus
- Natural curiosity, eager to learn more and expand your knowledge in IT technologies.
- High quality & excellent user experience is part of your DNA
- Good writing & communication skills
- Ability to understand end-to-end processes to identify the best solution approach
- Fluent in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Playroom for children
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.