Our program was started as the migration of the financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new technical, highly-scalable platform. The success of the program in both the migration and creation of a scalable platform led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment for legacy system migrations and technical improvements. Currently we have teams across several locations (Weehawken, Wroclaw) on those projects.
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications
- Write clean code
- Cover own code with tests
- Participate in backlog refinement, planning and demos
- Perform code reviews
- Make unit tests
- Clarify the requirements with stakeholders
- Participate in solution architecture design and implementation
Who we're looking for?
- Frontend development experience (5+ years for Senior)
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS
- TDD experience
Jira \ Confluence
Agile \ Scrum