Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Core Distributed team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs.
Our project will be focused on upgrading of existing firmware and infrastructure, onboarding to new appliances, and remediating all of the operational risks items around the infrustructure deployed.
- designing, building, deploying, and maintaining our IT infrastructure
- ensuring all of the systems within an organization function seamlessly
- help us to implement remediation actions during infrastructure migration
- work on solving operational risks with current infrastructure (e.g. connected to SSL certificates, TLS authentications, user accounts)
Who we're looking for?
- 5 Years of experience with Dell, HP or Lenovo Hardware, including HP Oneview, Dell OME, or Lenovo Xclarity
- sound knowledge in coding in Ansible, puppet and shell scripting
- know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC
- produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
- preferable previous experience in designing, planning and delivering solutions in a large scale enterprise environment