Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as an Architect.
- You are taking over the architectural management of the TTM cell
- You are designing and bringing end-to-end processes in the trade finance landscape into production
- You will be working with a modern technology stack to ensure minimal time-to-market for new microservices
- You will be responsible for the technological backbone of the Trade Finance cluster
- You will guide the development team in Lodz and collaborate with the business management on new solutions/ideas to improve processes
- You will participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge in area of Mathematical modeling and statistics.
- Very good knowledge of Java.
- Knowledge of OpenShift Container-as-a-Service.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Database.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Business analysis methodologies.
- Experience in Business Workflow design and implementation via Camunda.
- Experience in Data analysis.
- Basic knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking