Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like that who can help us determine required IT business solutions for our internal developer community and assist in implementing them. Design strategic solutions for IT initiatives.
You'll be working in the Global IT team in Group Technology. Our role is to provide all the tools needed within Group Technology for the development and lifecycle management of software. We support and enable the developer teams by providing the IT solutions and services. You will be working with a number of key individuals from IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification.
- Determine required IT business solutions for our internal developer community and assist in implementing them
- Design strategic solutions for IT4IT initiatives for our build chain tool environment
- Identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification.
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Ensure that requirements are understood by all members of the project team and define requirements acceptance criteria in a form that enables good test scenario coverage to be achieved
- Coordinate Testing, Releases and Test Automation onboarding
- Gather requirements around the ECS tickets we have planned for this year
- Assist article ramp ups
- Document our new solutions
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in Business Analysis or related roles
- Strong Experience in building enterprise-ready applications in a global environment
- DevOps orientation
- Practical knowledge of UML and SQL
- Developer or engineer background with exposure to the Continuous Integration pipeline is preferred.
- General idea about Continuous Integration and Deployment, and related toolset:
- SVN and GitHub
- Jenkins and TeamCity
- Nexus Pro and Artifactory
- experience applying business analysis techniques in infrastructure projects
- the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements
- an understanding of the software development lifecycle along with strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- knowledge of how to develop robust solutions
- a proven track record in delivery of software projects to demanding product owners
- ability to interact with business stakeholders to understand their requirements
- working knowledge of project / development lifecycles (SDLC)
- consistent and well-structured approach to documentation of business, functional and non-functional requirements
- good communication and influencing skills (written and verbal)
- some technical skills (e.g.) around any of our strategic technologies
- SQL (MSSQL / databases in general)
- Experience of working in a global IT organization in financial services is a plus.
- Data modelling and Data Analysis background.
- Experience in BI client tools and reporting solutions