Reporting to manager in Poland, cooperation with teams from different locations, mainly Zurich. Team is working wit agile and scrum methodology.
The system is composed of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from internal and external data providers.
A challenging role as a Senior .Net/C# Developer in a demanding business (Risk Management) and technical (Data Mgt. DWH) environment.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the .NET framework and C#
- Deep knowledge of WCF, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, T-SQL
- Experience in implementing multithreaded applications
- Experience in implementing web services with WCF or WebApi
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Significant experience with the design, development and maintenance of enterprise data systems
- Experienced practitioner of development methodologies, standards and procedures with strong skills in data modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task in complex environment
- Experience with Angular
- Experience in building high-performance, highly reliable and scalable applications
- Strong practice with architectural and design patterns
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL or in-memory data stores
- Knack for writing clean, readable and reusable codes and libraries
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing automated testing platforms (Specflow framework or similar) and unit tests
- Familiar with continuous integration
- Knowledge of Load Balancing, Proxying etc.
- Microsoft certification recommended