Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We are looking for Software/System Engineer to support our client from the investment banking industry. Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in India or Poland and working closely with the internal project team.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
We're looking for software/system hybrid engineer to develop the Code to extract Azure Policy and Subscription information.
- provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- analyze business requirements for the whole firm
- design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
- providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
Who we're looking for?
Development Engineer shall have:
- 5 to 10 years of general coding experience.
- 1 to 2 years of experience with native Cloud coding around Azure Policies and Subscription information.
- software engineer/developer focused on validating security configurations on Microsoft Azure cloud solutions
- able to code in Azure Policy and Ruby, PowerShell script, shell scripting for Linux/Unix
- know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC for example, coding & testing validation of security configurations within Progress Chef, DevOps in Azure DevOps & GitLab and testing in Test-Kitchen
- produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
- design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
Python is also desirable