You'll be working within WMPC IT Development in Krakow. We plan and lead IT projects for an area called Channels & Workbenches and create solutions which are directly client facing. That is the area, where we build our applications for e-banking and client advisor workbench. It's a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment.
We are operating in SAFe framework. The portfolio consist of 8 applications, MCCS/Genesys is one among all.
We have various projects in our portfolio, mainly categorized as business driven (feature development, large scale Genesys onboarding projects, Channel development projects, cross-stream journey developments, Pilots etc.) and IT driven (EoL, technical migrations/remediations, product lifecycle, technical debts), both are equally important.
The demand for changes is growing and expected to grow significantly in the next months.
We want to extend our project team which has 40+ people distributed across CH, APAC and Poland.
We are looking for a qualified person to join our team.
Your responsibilities as a Scrum Master would be:
- Establish and maintain an environment where the Development Team feels safe and can be effective
- Remove impediments to the Development Team's progress
- Encourage the Development Team to self-organize
- Promote trust, courage, focus, commitment, respect and openness within the Development Team
- Support Product Owner with ordering of Product Backlog, Feature prioritization and progress tracking of Features
- Support Product Owner with Program Increment planning and Program Increment preparation
- Ensure a good relationship between the Development Team and the Product Owner (or other project stakeholders, if required)
- Orchestrate Scrum Events (e.g. lead Sprint Retrospectives, support/lead Sprint Planning, ensure that Daily Scrum takes place, support Backlog Refinements and Sprint Review sessions)
- Support creation of Scrum Artifacts with constant inspection and adaptation approach
- You could possibly also contribute to the design and documentation of business requirements, covering regulatory and legal archiving applications in addition to operational functionality to deliver end to end solutions to the project stakeholders
Who we're looking for?
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in project management, communication or social sciences (degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field would be a great advantage)
- 3+ years of proven experience in Scrum Master field (previous work in any other agile development environment would be a plus)
- SCRUM framework related certification - e.g. Scrum.org, Scrumalliance.org, Scaledagile.com (other Agile framework related certification would be a plus)
- Experience in IT field
- Advanced English
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks (e.g. Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, Lean Software Development) would be a plus
- Experience in the Financial Multichannel Domain would be a plus
- Knowledge of German language would be a plus
- Experience in banking processes would be a plus