At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Who we're looking for?
- 3-5 years of Information Security or IT Audit experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science
- Proven work experience in projects delivering complex technology solutions
- Good understanding of IT demand management within a large organization
- Considerable technical writing proficiency, oral presentation skills, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Professional certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA) would be an asset
- Preferably practical experience in Agile/DevOps organizations and cultures
- Preferably hands-on experience with designing and implementing automated workflows in ServiceNow and/or Jira
- Strong interpersonal skills in developing relationships with IT partners while adopting a customer-first mindset
- Strong organizational skills for planning workload, resources and consistently supervising progress towards goals
- Highly collaborative attitude, with ability to build relationships with colleagues from different cultures throughout the organization
- Proactive approach, demonstrating the ability to anticipate requirements and problems, developing, and implementing solutions
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages