At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are seeking Software Engineer - Integration who will help in adopting established IT architecture principles, standards & patterns that can be leveraged across IT products, in alignment with the overall architectural vision and direction and provide insights for PMI architecture services & related Technology, Data and Security components in related domain(s); adopt Standards and Guidelines for the implementation.
Who we're looking for?
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
- At least 5 years of experience in IT technology
- At least 2 years of significant experience in systems integrations technologies area
- Enterprise integration practices (SOA, Microservices, ESB, ETL, Service Mesh, API-led)
- Experience with MuleSoft stack (certification would be an asset)
- Hands-on on experience with integration standards and technologies (SOAP, REST, WS*, JWT, MQTT, FTP, HTTPS, SSL)
- API and data security standards
- Experience with CI/CD tools and automation (Maven, Jenkins, Ant, Git etc.)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and Containerization (EKS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Agile practices (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Fluent English
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages